Private universities in Turkey
Private universities in Turkey are widely demanded by students from around the world and are supervised by the Supreme Council of Turkish Universities and are recognized inside and outside Turkey and their number is 70 universities in various Turkish states and most of Turkish private universities are based in Istanbul and then the capital Ankara and compete with the prices of private universities in Turkey and Western universities, and many programs are available in private universities in Turkey in English in addition to Turkish and other languages such as French, Arabic and German, and studying medicine in Turkey private universities give their students many advantages and study facilities, and the reason for choosing them from international students is due to the possibility of ensuring admission to most of Turkish private universities, the presence of many language-speaking educational companies Arabic and English, which helped enroll students in these universities, and also have many advantages that make them a center of attraction for students, and we will mention all these features in this article.
University life in Turkey private universities :
University life in Turkish private universities is characterized by its vitality, as it allows the student to get to know students of different nationalities and gives him the opportunity to establish international friendships and learn about different cultures, as Turkish private universities are distinguished by attracting international students from different countries of the world , in addition to that most private universities in Turkey have membership in the Erasmus student exchange program with universities of the European Union countries, which gives students the opportunity to learn about these countries, there in habitants and the nature of life In addition, there are other student exchange programs such as Al-Farabi and Mawlana.
Advantages of studying in private universities in Turkey
1. No tests are required for admission to it, as it is sufficient for the secondary certificate to apply in addition to the language certificate in which the student will study his university specialization, and it is possible to study in English or Turkish, with the exception of the following universities that have special conditions for admission, namely Koç University, Sabanci University, Bilkent University, TOBB University .
2. The ranking of private universities in Turkey is high at the level of international universities, as according to international rankings, 6 private universities in Turkey are among the top 500 universities in the world.
3. It provides all the majors that the student wishes to study in English and Turkish, which gives the student multiple options in addition to the availability of bilingual education within the university itself through the preparatory year for teaching the Turkish language.
4. Turkish private universities adopt English as the primary language of instruction to the Turkish language.
5. It contains an infrastructure equipped with the latest technology represented by modern classrooms and libraries that contain many sources of printed and electronic information, in addition to laboratories and laboratories that help students in their practical and applied training.
6. In its curriculum, it observes the application of European standards in addition to adopting the European grading system, which enables the student to equalize his degree in any European country and follow up his educational achievement in it.
7. These universities offer their students many internal and external student exchange programsthat allow students to acquire different skills and cultures and build international friendships.
8. It allows the student to study two majors together, which is known as (Double major), i.e. studying another major in match with the study of the original specialization and the possibility of the student obtaining two university degrees.
9. The possibility of obtaining initial university admission directly without placement and admission tests, in addition to the possibility of contacting the embassy to facilitate visa procedures for students wishing to study in Turkey.
10. It gives its students the possibility to study in the most important and largest Turkish cities such as Istanbul and Ankara, where most of the private universities are concentrated.
11. Organizing many student activities that will relieve pressure on students and give them a stable and happy university life and its great interest in student clubs through which students can develop their social skills.
12. The number of students in private universities in Turkey is lower than in public universities, which helps students understand their lessons and the possibility of interacting with the lecturer more.
13. Most private universities offer private student housing, in addition to the possibility of renting apartments shared with other students.
14. Some private universities provide their students with buses dedicated to transporting laptops to and from the university, in addition to that most private universities are characterized by the proximity of university housing to the university campus so that the cost of transportation becomes very low and almost non-existent.
15.The prices of private universities in Turkey for most majors range between $3,200 to $8,000 per year except for the costs of studying medicine in Turkey in private universities that range from $11,000 to $25,000 per year.
Most of the best private universities in Turkey are located in the city of Istanbul, which is one of the high-cost cities for studying and living in Turkey,due to the dense number of international students in Turkish private universities, these universities have avoided all their disadvantages and disadvantages in the past years, and the high cost of living in Istanbul is one of the disadvantages of private universities in Turkey that continues until now. It is worth mentioning now Find some private Turkish universities that are cheap in Istanbul in addition to other states such as Gaziantep, Mersin, Ankara, Antalya, Cappadocia ... etc
Turkish private universities pay great attention to student clubs in match with academic education with the aim of creating a balanced educational environment that helps students develop and develop their skills, as this interest is reflected in the various student clubs that are established in these universities, where these clubs vary and differ among themselves in activities, events and interests Where each club focuses on a specific field and organizes various events to support and develop students in this field, and we mention these clubs:
1. Music clubs: It aims to teach students musical arts properly and correctly based on the foundations and rules of these arts, and concerts are organized and celebritiesin this field are invited to attend these concerts.
2. Math Clubs: Attracts talented and interested students in this field and organizes competitions that will motivate students to develop their skills.
3.Scientific Clubs: Focuses on the participation of students in organizing conferences and attending events for various disciplines such as medical clubs, engineering college clubs, computer technology clubs and many more...
Most private universities in Turkey follow an academic approach based on modern scientific curricula that are aware of the importance of training and the practical application of the theoretical knowledge that students have acquired in academic education, so most universities, if not all, include on their campuses laboratories and laboratories for training equipped with the latest technologies to allow the student to apply what he has learned, which increases the student's self-confidence and pushes him to love learning and acquire more skills and experiences.
In addition, some universities such as Bahçeşehir University, Özygin and others have cooperation agreements with many international companies that allow their students to train in these companies and gain experience in practical life as well as pursue academic education, which makes their graduates prepared for the global labor market.
It also organizes orientation programs for its students and graduated students through graduated student offices that organize events and training to help them plan for their future.
Based on the belief of Turkish private universities in the importance of training in addition to academic education in refining the student's personality and increasing his self-confidence, as well as providing him with the skills required in the labor market, it has been keen to establish research and application centers within its campus in order to provide the necessary support for the scientific and research process in order to improve performance in various sectors.
Among the most important of these centers are centers for economic and social research, centers for cultural and tourism research, applied and industrial research centers, centers for psychology applications and many others.
The prices of studying in private university in Istanbul range from 2500 to 8000 dollars for most study majors, and the costs of studying vary according to the university and the university specialization, and studying medicine at private universities in Turkey one of the most demanded and most expensive specialties,
many private university scholarships are available in Turkey and companies working in the educational field offer discounts on study prices in universities, you can contact us to learn more about the discounts and scholarships of private universities available, and we at Imtiyaz Company for Educational Services in Turkey register students wishing to study in Turkey in Turkish private universities for free in addition to many of the student packages available to us.
1- Turkey private universities are characterized by good global ranking and recognition worldwide, so do not hesitate and search for the university you want to register on.
2- Registration in private universities in Turkey is completely free , accredited educational companies cannot charge any fee for this service .
3- After choosing your university major and the university you want to study at, contact the accredited educational companies in Turkey.
4- You can use the search engine on our site to find your specialization in Turkish universities.
5- Upload your documents and fill in all the data correctly.
6- Wait for the acceptance letter from the university.
7- Make sure that your personal information, study program and language of study are correct in the acceptance letter before paying the university tuition.
8- If all the information is correct, pay to the bank account in the official acceptance letter and tell the bank to write your full name and passport number or national ID on the official receipt, do not pay the brokers to avoid being deceived.
9- send the receipt to the company through which you registered.
10- The university will send the final acceptance letter shortly after you pay the fees.
11- If you are enrolled in English language programs, prepare for the placement test at the university (you can review the language level requirements for each university via our website).
12- When you come to Turkey, complete the university registration procedures at the university (it takes several hours).
13- After completing the university registration procedures, submit an application for study residency, the delay in applying for residence exposes you to violations and deportation.
14- Stop violating the laws and read about the customs of the Turkish people and the laws regulating foreigners in Turkey.
1- Are Private Universities in Turkey Good?
Yes, most of Turkish private universities are good.
2- What is the ranking of private universities in Turkey globally?
The ranking of Turkish private universities varies according to the university , as there are a number of them among the top 500 universities in the world .
3- Are private universities in Turkey recognized?
Yes, all private universities of Turkey are affiliated with the presidency of the Higher Education Council and are similarly controlled by laws and legislations
4- What are the prices of private universities in Turkey?
The prices of Turkish private universities range annually from 2500 to 8000 dollars for bachelor's degrees, from 15000 to 25000 for the specialties of medicine and dentistry, from 1500 to 4000 for master's degrees.
5- What are the cheapest private universities in Turkey to study medicine?
There are a number of universities with appropriate tuition fees for the study of medicine in the states outside Istanbul.
6- What are the private universities that teach pharmacy in Turkey?
Pharmacy specialization is available in most Turkish universities, you can use the search engine to see the available universities and study costs.
7- What is the difference between private universities and the public universities in Turkey?
In the beginning, tuition fees vary between private and public universities in Turkey, in addition to that, the method of accepting international students varies, private universities do not require any tests to accept international students in them, where students wishing to study inTurkish public universities are subject to tests such as YOS and SAT.
8- Is it possible to study in English in Turkish private universities?
Yes, most study programs are available in English in Turkish private universities.
9- What are the conditions for admission to private universities in Turkey?
Most of Turkish private universities do not have any conditions for accepting international students from outside Turkey
10- I have Turkish citizenship, can I be registered in Turkish private universities?
Yes, if you have a nationality other than Turkish citizenship as well, you can register at the university
11- What is the number of international students in Turkish private institutions?
More than 40,000 students register annually to private universities.
Private universities in Turkey have international recognition and high global ranking, the prices of private universities vary according to the university and the study program, search for university and academic specialization, and you can also use the services of educational companies in Turkey in this matter in order to find the best private universities in Turkey at the lowest costs and benefit from private university scholarships,
Always remember to register for private universities in Turkey completely free . After registration,do not send the university tuition to any office or educational company, but pay the university fees yourself or through one of your trusted friends or relatives. Then start the residence procedures as soon as you arrive in Turkey, stay away from violating the laws in Turkey and read about the laws of foreigners in Turkey. Try to make lots of friends and form a network of relationships around the world.